Bad Heartburn After Gallbladder Removal What Can I Do About Heartburn After Gallbladder Removal?

What can I do about heartburn after Gallbladder removal? - bad heartburn after gallbladder removal

I had the gall in June and has fallen since then to.

My doctor is useless, I saw them 3 times after the operation every time (I pushed to make to a stool sample as I was and am still with diarrhea) and blood tests, but each test has been returned with nothing contagious. I have very bad reflux) (heartburn, to the point of all that you can drink water or milk, everything else is a terrible pain in my stations, so most foods that I have problems and pain for hours.

The pain is worse and more frequent and do not really know what to do. I had loose stools and on / off heartburn before surgery, but nothing like it now!

Has anyone had this before and can you recommend something? My doctor has just told me to go there is nothing wrong

Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment