My Two Year Old Son Has A Renal Cyst Please Help Is It Possible My Daughter Ahs Munchausen's And Is Now Involing My 3 Year Old Grand Son?

Is it possible my daughter ahs Munchausen's and is now involing my 3 year old grand son? - my two year old son has a renal cyst please help

We have two children, age and a son age 27, the daughter of 29 years. I am a nurse and my husband, a service manager. I was a mother at home until the children were older. 8 years ago, our daughter had developed a colorectal cancers were all kinds of tests told everyone he was dying, I started digging and found them all lying, then she had twins, we spend a lot of money for baby things to buy when we were about out of the belly and says: "It seems that babies' move the stories are endless. Now, he said, our little son is 3 years renal dysplasia, had a tumor in the right kidney and had to undergo surgery. It was canceled at the last minute because he had a kidney infection again. She had her 3 years is also satisfied. Doctor said, we put a mask on his face was dark and night, then there would be a large bandage on his stomach, but not over tummyaches and when he awoke, he could eat all kinds of traffic. I learned a whole lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment