Colorado Landlord Law Pests How Long Does A Landlord In Colorado Have To Make Needed Repairs Under The Law?

How long does a landlord in Colorado have to make needed repairs under the law? - colorado landlord law pests

My landlord has recently had a bathroom on the ground floor homes. Now the fuse in the shower is down. The only problem is down the toilet. The sanitary-tee on the main and somewhere under the floor of the basement. The toilets are in the shower, collected by emptying and now there is a layer of debris Brown Nice (I can not say exactly what it is), who sits on the floor of the beautiful, have installed new white shower. I have told them on Monday morning, and it is Thursday morning. I do not want my daughter was with what is a backup sick.

1 comment:

Landlord said...

You shower date has been fixed.

I would submit to the city. Probably for the bath. I bet you do not have permission.

This is a closed and is not something easy to fix. I would not have been able to put a permit in the bathtub, because the city planners should have known that this happens.

Post a Comment